Because for me those outside rubbery inside grayed out hard boiled eggs sucks!!!
This is how my mother taught me to get the best hard boiled eggs and how to peel easily without making it a crashed egg. 🙂
1. Take the egg and put it into a pan and cover with cold water. The water should properly cover the eggs and bit more extra. Do not use hot water as it will not cook the egg gradually and the shell won’t crack
2. Add a tea spoon of salt, my mother says it is the ingredient to avoid cracking shells though she does n’t know how that happens.
3. Wait until the water boils in high heat. Let it boil high for 1 minute.
4. Off the cooker and close with a lid and let it stay on the cooker for 10-15 minutes
5. With this way you will not get overcooked eggs which result in a yucky 😦 greenish colored ring around the yolk. I hate to see that. Now take the eggs out and peel easily.
Here comes the egg that is well cooked with a nice appearance. Enjoy!!