Is n’t it annoying to wait that few seconds/minutes to launch your laptop even when you are not in a hurry.
For me YES, its just a waist of waiting, though it does not irritate as in the photo.
I found this in Microsoft website and I bet you would get this useful too.
Slim Down Your Startup Group – Do you really need all those gadgets to launch when you boot up?
- Click the Start button
- Type “msconfig” in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER to open the System Configuration dialog box.
- Click the Startup tab to see what applications are configured to launch at startup.
Remember—you’re not removing the actual applications; you’re preventing them from launching when you boot up, and you can re-enable them if you need to. For example, I disabled Windows Sidebar, Adobe Acrobat, and Java platform functionality.It is also a bad idea to have Outlook in your startup group. If you want a better overall startup experience, launch Outlook when you get to your desktop.
Was this helpful?
Do you know any other tips that will help more?
When it comes to eggs i am bit particular about the color and the shape and appearance. Too bad. But that ME.
Because for me those outside rubbery inside grayed out hard boiled eggs sucks!!!
This is how my mother taught me to get the best hard boiled eggs and how to peel easily without making it a crashed egg. 🙂
1. Take the egg and put it into a pan and cover with cold water. The water should properly cover the eggs and bit more extra. Do not use hot water as it will not cook the egg gradually and the shell won’t crack
2. Add a tea spoon of salt, my mother says it is the ingredient to avoid cracking shells though she does n’t know how that happens.
3. Wait until the water boils in high heat. Let it boil high for 1 minute.
4. Off the cooker and close with a lid and let it stay on the cooker for 10-15 minutes
5. With this way you will not get overcooked eggs which result in a yucky 😦 greenish colored ring around the yolk. I hate to see that. Now take the eggs out and peel easily.
Here comes the egg that is well cooked with a nice appearance. Enjoy!!